Saturday, April 4, 2009

I have a friend that has a blog. I really enjoy reading what is happening in her life. Even though I see or talk to her on a daily basis, I find out more of what is inside by reading her blog. It seems easier to tell the computer how things are going then to say it out loud sometimes. So here is my attempt at a blog.

Right now we are going through a study on finances. At first I was right on board, then after reading some of the things that are required for us to do to be at piece financially I thought "I don't think I can do it!" Now after reading more of the program I am back on board again. This in no way means that I won't fall off again but it does mean that I am looking ahead to life without debt! So that I can LIVE like no other and GIVE like no other.

That's it for now.

2 comments: