Friday, April 10, 2009

8 Things

Something I got off of LH's blog Just Our Thoughts. Enjoy!


8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. An addition
2. Being debt free
3. Cheaper fruit and veggies
4. Hot sunny days, 25-28 above
5. Grand babies (but not too soon)
6. My patio set up and ready to use
7. Baking and fellowship with the ladies at the church
8. More time with 7 and my kids

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. cried (sobbed actually)
2. laughed
3. dreamed about hot summer days
4. enjoyed company
5. lent the bank more of my money
6. Made someone happy
7. felt loved
8. Fell asleep on the love seat

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Look good in a bikini
2. Be the best at everything
3. Keep everything as organized as my craft shelf
4. Quote any scripture
5. Show someone God
6. Do any car repairs needed
7. Change past financial decisions.
8. Give like no one else

8 Shows I watch:

1. CSI - all of them
2. House
3. Knight Rider
4. NCIS
5. Mentalist
6. Cold Case
7. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
8. Flash Point

If you read this, you are officially tagged!!
Take it and have fun!

1 comment: